due to the picha too small..
so i attach the issac's words here..
Heyyyy!! Doggi and Aunty ling!!...
Happy birthday to both of you!!! May both of you enjoy your “BIG” day and receive a lot present ya!!!
Happy birthday to both of you!!! May both of you enjoy your “BIG” day and receive a lot present ya!!!
Both of you damn lucky weeyyy… selina (S.H.E) birthday oso on the same day with you gals… + this year she gonna marry on that day!!...hahahahx..i know I syoksendiri..hahahahx…well…hope that one day when u all go out to yumcha..i can join u all!.. =)… I only met doggi once…and “see” before aunty ling once only le… =(…
For Ling: still love Hero that much anot??... I guess…still love him very much rite?..hahax.. ok la.. hope one day…you will be his wife k??? In your dream………….. hahahaha… x).
For Ling: still love Hero that much anot??... I guess…still love him very much rite?..hahax.. ok la.. hope one day…you will be his wife k??? In your dream………….. hahahaha… x).
For Doggi: yoz..doggi…I guess u dun love Hero anymore rite??... i think u love Mr.Cangkerik more than Hero??.. hahahahahx… no la no la..imjz kidding.. =)… hope u will be his wife like ling..in your dream too…hahahhax… x).





No comments:
Post a Comment